What do our clients say about us?
Our clients are always complimentary and we pride ourselves on first class project implementation, delivery and customer service.
Recent feedback includes the following:
"The PReP system looks good and we felt it was appropriate for our needs, particularly with a view to overseeing the appraisal system and fulfilling the requirements of the GMC's QA process.
The team at Premier IT have been great. They are responsive, have provided useful training sessions and material and have been very patient with the IT illiterate (ie me).
We did look at other systems but this seemed the most cost effective."
"I want PReP because it does exactly what it says on the tin!”
“I just showed PReP to one of our senior consultants and he thinks its fantastic!!”
“Thank you for all your hard work, not to mention the blood, sweat and tears you must have shed over the last few weeks”
“PReP is very intuitive and logical to use”
"If you don't get PReP, you need to DIY - and that can be quite expensive"
"Always willing to help"
"Staff are very approachable"
"The team have developed a fantastic revalidation tool for GP's. Simple, intuitive, comprehensive - I have worked with the GPs in Jersey to commission the GPReP online system for Jersey and look forward to seeing it evolve even further with ongoing user feedback."
Who is using PReP and HeART?
We have a wide range of primary care, secondary care, independant healthcare, locum agencies and Royal Medical Colleges using PReP and/or HeART. These include:
- University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust
- Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
- East Kent Hospitals University NHS Foundation Trust
- University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust
- BMI Healthcare
- Barts Health NHS Trust
- Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
- Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Haringey Clinical Commissioning Group
- Yeovil District Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Kingston Hospital NHS Trust
- Taunton and Somerset NHS Foundation Trust
- North East London NHS Foundation Trust
- Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Faculty of Public Health
- Faculty of Occupational Medicine (of the Royal College of Physicians)
- Public Health England
More case studies and client quotes coming soon...