Your online Care Certificate system
QWALA is an online, certification pathway system that supports the workflow and processes required to carry out the certification process and obtain the Care Certificate. It provides a portable, transferable and accessible record of completion where:
- support workers can complete, record and reflect on learning and workplace-based assessments for each of the 15 Standards
- employers can facilitate learning, undertake assessments and award Care Certificates with a quality assured process
The QWALA system facilitates the aim of the Care Certificate to ensure that all new support staff are taught and can demonstrate the right skills, knowledge, values and behaviours to provide high quality and compassionate care.
QWALA has been developed as part of a Care Certificate pilot project for Health Education North West London (HENWL) and Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust (CNWL).
How can QWALA help you with your Care Certificate responsibilities?
As an organisation you are responsible for:
- ensuring that all new support workers complete the Care Certificate (typically within 12 weeks)
- assuring the quality of teaching and assessments
- assessing support workers and awarding the Care Certificate
- maintaining adequate, accessible records of completion for audit and inspection purposes
- the cost of providing this training
Put simply, QWALA will enable your organisation to streamline the cost, resources and quality of Care Certificate implementation, management and evidencing.
What does QWALA do?
The QWALA system supports the needs of support workers, assessors and organisations, enabling them to do the following:
Do you need learning content for your Care Certificate programme?
Premier IT can provide e-Learning as part of your QWALA system. We offer a full suite of e-Learning modules that are mapped against CQC outcomes to ensure compliance. The e-Learning modules complement the learning required to achieve the 15 standards within the Care Certificate – demonstrating what health and social care workers should know and be able to deliver in the course of their work.
Launching e-Learning from QWALA will enable staff to:
Our e-Learning titles that map to the 15 Care Certificate standards:
Talk to us about our range of e-Learning modules and assessments
Contact us on 0800 785 1234 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Ask us a question Download Brochure