Colleague and patient feedback tool
Doctor 360° is a colleague and patient feedback tool updated in line with the four domains of the Good Medical Practice framework.
Relied upon by 20,000 medical professionals across the UK, Doctor 360° has been independently verified as 'outstanding' in terms of validity and reliability in a study conducted by Dr James Crossley, Senior Fellow in Medical Education, University of Sheffield.
Key features of Doctor 360°
- Questionnaire with strong validity and reliability results
- Self assessment to allow comparison with self and colleague perception
- Comments facility in each and every section
- Quantitative and qualitative reporting functionality
- Confidential, anonymous feedback and confidentiality ensured
- Benchmarking on 17 specialities as well as General Practice
- Comprehensive reports organised by the GMC’s four domains appraisal framework
- Advanced administrator functionality and automated email invitations and reminders
We really have appreciated the flexibility and help given to us on occasion in relation to urgent analysis for doctors whose revalidation is imminent. I have also really appreciated the Doctor 360 which I find user-friendly and straightforward to interpret.- Associate Medical Director, CNWL NHS Foundation Trust
Integration with PReP for Revalidation
Carefully developed over the past ten years by Edgecumbe Health, Doctor 360° integrates seamlessly with Premier IT’s revalidation management system (PReP) for a complete, innovative and cost effective medical appraisal and revalidation solution. It can also be used as a stand-alone tool.
Want to find out more about Doctor 360°?